Evernote: 3 Changes I’ve Made To My Note Taking
It’s easier to take notes, capture tasks and be more organised and productive!
I used to flip between apps constantly. I had the shiny object syndrome. I also got out of control.
Has this ever happened to you?
- You determine to be more organised.
- You decide to shake up your system and start over — a fresh start!
- You search for, and find, a new app that will be “the one”
- You throw all your tasks in there, categorising them, creating smart lists and getting things out of your head — Nirvana!
- And are then scared to open the app on day 2 or 3 for fear of what awaits! 😳
Yeah! Me too!
I’ve been a OneNote user for a long time. I even bought a Windows laptop just to get the most out of it with its fuller features!
I still like OneNote.
But my first real note taking love is Evernote. Once the doyen of note apps until all the usurpers crowded the marketplace.
Reconsidering Evernote. Can It Be What It Once Was?
Is my hero of yesteryear making a comeback?
Recently, I decided to renew my relationship and see if Evernote will take me back.
After asking for, and receiving, a generous discount from new owners, Bending Spoons, I paid the bill and hit “download”.
Change 1 — Installing the Mobile Widget — Simplicity Itself!
I am not a big widget fan! They take up too much space on a mobile and don’t always offer simplicity. (I may be using them wrong!🤷♂️)